About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
- 01 Modern Triage in Emergency Medicine
- 02 Fast Thinking & Emergency Medicine
- 03 Thinking Again and Emergency Medicine
- 04 Diagnosis is the Story.
- 05 Identify Hidden Clues in the Emergency Department
- 06 How to Treat the Patient and the Family
- 07 What Causes Chest Pain?
- 08 Treat the Cause, Not the Symptom
- 09 Need of the Emergency Department
- 10 Overview of Altered Mental Status
- 11 Identify Simple Symptoms of Serious Illness
- 12 Protect Yourself First in an Emergency
- 13 How to Treat Insect and Animal Bites?
- 14 Identifying the Missing Piece in an Emergency Diagnosis
- 15 Identifying Healthy Paranoia in Emergency Medicine
- 16 Fever, Friend or Foe?
- 17 Always, How to Treat Pain?
- 18 An Ounce of Prevention
- 19 Understanding the Big Picture in Emergency Medicine
- 20 Are Exercises Good for Your Health?
- 21 How to Stay Safe in the Emergency Department?
- 22 Understanding Emergency Medicine for Travelers
- 23 Learn Emergency Medicine Lessons from the Past
- 24 Learning from the Emergency Department
- Module Book- Nursing Training
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults certificate.
- This course is perfect for anyone who is hoping to go into nursing
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Mental Health Nurse