About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR CHILD’S EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
2. DEALING WITH ANXIETY – THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH
3. POSITIVE ANGER MANAGEMENT DISCIPLINES FOR KIDS AND BUILD AUTHENTIC SELF-ESTEEM
- Positive Anger Management Disciplines for Kids
- How to build Authentic Self-Esteem?
4. THE ROOTS OF EMPATHY – TEACHING KIDS TO CARE
5. WHAT MAKES CHILDREN REALLY HAPPY AND CHILDREN MAKE FRIENDS
- What makes children really happy?
- How Children Make Friends?
6. WAY OF PLAYING WELL WITH OTHERS
7. HOW TO MAKE UP AND BREAK UP WITH FRIENDS?
8. DEFINITIONS OF BELONGING, STATUS, POPULARITY AND REJECTION
- Definitions of Belonging, Status, Popularity and Rejection
- The Difference Between Teasing and Bullying
9. SOCIALLY GROWING UP IN THE DIGITAL AGE
10. INTRODUCTION TO NUTRITION
11. HEALTHY DIET PLANNING TIPS
- Healthy Diet Planning Tips – Part One
- Healthy Diet Planning Tips – Part Two
12. IDENTIFYING ROLE OF CARBOHYDRATES AND IN NUTRITION
- Identifying Role of Carbohydrates in Nutrition
- Understanding Role of Lipids in Nutrition
13. IDENTIFYING PROTEIN’S AND WATER ROLE IN NUTRITION
- Identifying Protein’s Role in Nutrition
- An Important Role of Water in Nutrition
14. MINERALS IN HUMAN NUTRITION
15. EXPLAINING SYMPTOMS OF MINERAL DEFICIENCY & TOXICITY
- Explaining Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity – Part 1
- Explaining Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity – Part 2
16. HOW VITAMINS SUPPORT NUTRITION?
- How Vitamins Support Nutrition? Part 1
- How Vitamins Support Nutrition? Part 2
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour certificate.
• This course is perfect for anyone who is responsible for children, whether you’re a parent, carer, nursery nurse or teacher
• This course would also be useful for nutritionists who would like to focus on children.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Nursery Nurse
- Child Nutritionist