About the course
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- History and Educational Aims
- Cognitive Perspective of Learning & Information Processing
- Knowledge Organization
- Advance Creativity in a Learning Environment
- Behavioural Theory
- Applying the Premack Principle in the Classroom
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Social Constructivism and the Mediated Learning Experience
- Moral & Prosocial Behaviour
- The Importance of Motivation in an Educational Environment
- Using Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation to Enhance Learning
- Teacher Expectations & Attributions
- Methods of Measuring Intelligence
- Educating Students with Special Needs
- Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
- Advanced Cognitive Development
- Forms of Assessment
- Performance Assessments
- Standardized Tests in Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Advance Organizers in the Classroom
- Types of Research Design
- Research Ethics in Educational Psychology
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Educational Psychology”.
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone hoping to become a Teacher or who already works as a Teacher
- Anyone with an interest in working with students who have special educational needs
- Anyone with an interest in working with children in an educational setting
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- An Educational Psychologist
- A Teacher
- A Nursery Nurse
- A Nanny