About the course
The Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification allows you to demonstrate proficiency in Adobe digital communications tools. Become a Certified Associate and stand apart from your peers, boost your confidence, and expand your career opportunities.
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification demonstrates proficiency in Adobe's digital communication tools i.e. Creative Suite (CS) software. ACA is a prerequisite qualification that students need in order to succeed in the high demand areas of digital communication and media. It is proof for those seeking jobs that require demonstrating the ability to use digital media needed to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications. It provides students with a valuable competitive edge.
- Getting Started with Photoshop CS5 or CS6 Duration : 2 Hours
- Exploring the Workspace - Duration : 2 Hours
- Using Adobe Bridge - Duration : 2 Hours
- Understanding Photoshop Basics - Duration : 2 Hours
- Making the Best Selections - Duration : 3 Hours
- Painting and Retouching - Duration : 3 Hours
- Creating a Good Image - Duration : 2 Hours
- Working with Layers - Duration : 3 Hours
- Doing More with Layers - Duration : 2 Hours
- Using Smart Objects - Duration : 1 Hours
- Using Filters - Duration : 1 Hours