PRINCE2® Foundation & Prince2 Practitioner Package with both Foundation and Practitioner Exam...
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
Obtaining a PRINCE2 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project management as a career or are already working in a project environment as being PRINCE2 certified is a prerequisite for many Project Manager opportunities and job roles and the methodology is growing.
12 Full Prince2 courses with interactive lessons - Provides total flexibility for those wishing to study at any time, pace and location
- A flexible choice of different self-study options.
- cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
- People who study PRINCE2® with us online achieve a higher scores in the Foundation & Practitioner exams.
- You can take the course as many times as you like over 6 months.
- 24/7 access for 6 months!
- Video based sections for each lesson
- Entire PRINCE2® syllabus covered
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Prince2 Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility.
- Foundation Exam included (Online Exam Available)
- Practitioner Exam included (Online Exam Available)
When you have completed your Prince2 learning, options to take your certification exams are available at an extra cost. Exams can be given online (using Webcam, microphone & valid ID) or using remote proctor (for those who may not have web cams) this allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator. It is Ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre. Please note that we require a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice to organise your online exam. All PRINCE2® eLearning and Exams are offered through PRINCE2® ATO (Accredited Training Organisation) SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
Who is it for?
This PRINCE2® accredited e-Learning covers both Foundation & Practitioner level study, to achieve Practitioner level, the Official Manual is required. PRINCE2® Manual is recommended for Practitioner level preparation/study/qualification.
- Getting Started
- Introduction to
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB and CP
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Examination Approaches
The foundation exam is a 1 hour closed book exam and it will consist of 75 multiple choice questions of which you need 50% to pass the exam.
The practitioner exam is a 2 ½ hour open book exam that consist of 8 scenario based project objective questions, you would need 55% to pass the exam and become fully qualified in Prince2.
(It is a requirement to pass the foundation exam before moving on to the practitioner exam, the certification will be issued to a passing student by the APMG)