About the course
- Includes 25 lectures and over 2 hours of video content and practical tasks.
- Understand the negative consequences of challenging behaviour.
- Learn how to address challenging behaviour through effective conversations with staff.
- Develop positive norms in the team, preventing challenging behaviour from escalating.
- This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and others in a leadership position.
This Managing Staff with Challenging Behaviour Course will equip managers with the skills required to manage staff who exhibit challenging behaviour. You will learn how to identify different types of challenging behaviour, and understand the detrimental consequences of letting them go unchallenged.
Dr. Sharon Xuereb specialises in increasing employee management and increasing employee engagements. She coaches managers on how to engage their teams so they are motivated, efficient and open to change. She is also a psychologist with experience in a range of challenging environments, as both an employee and as a manager.
This course is specifically designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and others in a leadership position. It is helpful for those in management teams, where some staff display challenging behaviour, such as being unmotivated, bullying others & not completing their tasks. It will provide the information and guidance for supervisors to recognise and combat this behaviour before it escalates.