About the course
PMI-ACP Certification is a globally recognized agile certification offered by the reputed PMI Institute. e-Careers brings online agile certification training for PMI-ACP exam aspirants.The PMI-ACP course and exam are an essential qualification for IT project managers and software developers who want to improve their skills and employment options, or to improve the quality of their software production.
Prove knowledge and experience of the Agile project management discipline by completing the PMI-ACP course from e-Careers. Overseen by the PMI Institute, the PMI-ACP qualification is a world-recognised standard for Agile project management professionals.
The PMI-ACP course from e-Careers will be of particular interest then to:
- Software developers and project managers who want to familiarise themselves with Agile development and management techniques.
- Project managers looking to cross-train and specialise in running IT development projects.
- Project managers who want to achieve a globally recognised certification that proves their knowledge and experience.
- People working on software development projects that are being operated according to Agile principles.
PMO leaders, who are traditional Project Managers working with agile developers or looking for more successful ways for projects planning and execution also people implementing Agile in waterfall organizations are ideal participants who will benefit from studying towards the PMI-ACP certification.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study resources, the PMI-ACP course is delivered via the Internet, making contents available anyplace anytime, to fit in around the student’s existing schedule. Participants can use the built-in social networking tools to learn from other course delegates whilst end of section tests help them assess whether they are fully ready to sit the PMI-ACP exams and earn their qualification.
Key Learning Points
Using Agile project management techniques as the framework, the PMI-ACP course introduces students to the concepts behind formulating a project plan, building the resources required to see the project through to completion and actually executing the plan. The PMI-ACP course takes students through:
- The fundamentals of the Agile methodology and how that framework applies to any project.
- Using Agile planning, monitoring and adoption to build the framework for a project.
- Using Agile estimation techniques to define resources, budget and time for project stages.
- Building the communications channels required to keep stakeholders informed of progress and activity towards goals.
- Applying Agile quality control techniques to ensure the high standard of project deliverables.
- Mastering the skill of negotiation to assist with project progress.
- Applying risk management techniques to minimise problems and challenges encountered during the Agile project lifecycle.
- Building Agile metrics that help accurately measure project progress and value.
Advantages of this course
Upon completion of the PMI-ACP course, software developers and project management professionals will be able to deliver any project using the Agile methodology. Other benefits include:
- Achieving a globally recognised, professional Agile project management qualification.
- Improved skills and understanding of proper use of the Agile methodology.
- Improved software project outcomes using the Agile framework to assist with development.
- Improved on-the-job performance and better employment prospects.
The PMI-ACP course and exam are an essential qualification for IT project managers and software developers who want to improve their skills and employment options, or to improve the quality of their software production. The PMI-ACP course is essential preparation of the PMI-ACP certification.