About the course
Take your career in mortgage advice to the next level, and further your knowledge already achieved through the completion of the first paper, in this comprehensive papers 2 and 3 course that will lead to becoming fully International CeMAP qualified. Enhance your expertise and ensure you are fully prepared to hold the ‘license to practise’ that you require to become a professional mortgage advisor.
A Key Role in the Mortgage Process
Whether you’re a homeowner or not, you will understand that the role of the mortgage advisor is a crucial one. Without a professional on hand to explain all the rules, details and complicated small print, the homebuying process can be a confusing, and daunting, one. Join the team of expert mortgage advisors and provide a vital service to homebuyers, to ensure the process is as smooth as possible. Once qualified, you will have the choice of joining one of the many practising firms, or fly solo as a self-employed independent advisor – the choice is yours!
Study with the Best, at your Own Pace
The course is delivered solely online, with access 24/7 for a full year. With plenty of time available, you will be able to fully get to grips with the course material and complete each module to the best of your ability. As a level 3 qualification, the International CeMAP 2014 is a necessity for anyone wishing to practise as a mortgage advisor. By signing up for this course after completing the first paper (also available), you will be following the study path of industry leaders – 80% of mortgage advisors boast the CeMAP qualification, and you could be one of them in next to no time!
Key Learning Points
A perfect follow-up to the International CeMAP 2014: Paper 1 module, this course would be ideal for anyone continuing with their studies to become a recognised and fully qualified mortgage advisor. Kill two birds with one stone, with this two-in-one course that will help you to reach your goals in a more convenient package.
- Get to grips with mortgage law, practise, policy and markets. Learn more about the whole home buying process and the pivotal role that the mortgage advisor holds from start to finish. Also learn about mortgage products and rates, valuations and surveys and any up-to-date legislation that may be connected.
- Learn about the application for a mortgage, and any fees that may be associated.
- Understand gazumping and gazundering, and the implications that these can have on the homebuyer.
- Learn about what can affect the value of a property and any implications that this may have on the homebuyer.
- Understand the importance of planning consent in relation to extensions and property development.
- Have a firm grasp of interest rates and mortgage repayment options, and be confident in relaying these to the homebuyer in layman’s terms. Understand the various insurance options that are also linked.
- Learn how a mortgage can be transferred and the implications that non-payment and breach of contract can have upon the consumer.
- Apply your knowledge to realistic scenarios, to help you to prepare yourself for the kinds of enquiries you will face in the real world.
- Ensure that your practises adhere to the ethical and regulatory frameworks at all times.
- Build your confidence and learn how to apply your knowledge to individual cases to provide the best solutions possible.
Advantages of this course
- Gradually work through this combination course, which includes the two final papers from the International CeMAP 2014 qualification. Together with paper 1 it covers all the required modules.
- Become a fully qualified mortgage advisor, with all the skills and expertise required to join an established firm, or choose to become an independent mortgage advisor.
- Give your CV the boost it needs, with some career-specific essential qualifications.
- Feel safe in the knowledge that this course is set by an industry leader providing the very latest and best training to students.
- Build on the confidence that you gained from completing Paper 1 and boost your knowledge of the subject areas.
- Finish the course and be able to add CeMAP to the end of your name, and receive the highly reputable, full CeMAP qualification – an essential industry standard.
What are you waiting for? Finish what you started and become fully CeMAP qualified, at your own pace and convenience.