About the course
This CIMA online learning course has been developed, written, reviewed and endorsed by CIMA to guarantee quality and content that will help you pass your exams.
It is the only complete online CIMA-approved course available and covers the full Financial Management syllabus updated in 2010, organised by learning outcome.
Take a test questions throughout the module enable you to check your understanding and give you instant feedback - explaining which is the correct answer and why.
Jargon busters clarify technical concepts.
Interactive case studies allow you to simulate real-life business problems and work out solutions.
Reading assignments illustrate key theories and practice.
Animations and simulation exercises help you to apply what you've learned.
Scored end-of-unit multiple choice questions to test what you have learned and help you prepare for the exam.
CIMA Online Learning courses put you in control of your learning, not only in terms of flexible study times and places where you can study, but in its interactive learning environment and quality of course material.
- Structure of International Accounting Standard Setting
- Accounting for Investments
- The Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- The Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Changes in Equity
- The Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
- Fair Values and Goodwill
- Acquisitions in the Accounting Period
- Disposal of Investments
- Associates and Joint Ventures
- Accounting for Investments?Methods of Consolidation
- Complex Group Structures
- Business Reorganisations
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Financial Reporting in an Environment of Price Changes
- Substance Over Form
- Financial Instruments?Presentation and Disclosure
- Financial Instruments?Recognition and Measurement
- Retirement Benefits and Share-based Payments
- Accounting Ratios
- Accounting Ratios?Earnings Per Share
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Limitations of Accounting Ratio Analysis
- Segment Reporting
- Scope of External Reporting
- Environmental and Social Reporting
- International Issues in Financial Reporting
- Practice Module
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
All the content is not available at once. In order to make the course more manageable and to ensure you do not run out of time, the course is split into parts.
This is only an approximate figure and is dependant upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material. Furthermore, at the end of each lesson there is a question paper that needs to be completed and returned to your tutor.
All exam vouchers supplied with Blue Mountain courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
Upon completion of the course, you can download the completion certificate as well as any other qualifications you have been awarded.
Feel like you are actually using the software you are being trained about in the added security of our learning environment.
Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice or fill in the blanks style questioning helps you remember and learn.
Become fully trained and substantially improve your chances of employment or earn more money!