About the course
This course is brimming with twenty five modules designed to give you complete training in becoming a successful nail technician to providing you with guidance and insight to starting your own nail salon.
- Understand nail technology and what a nail technician does.
- Learn the different skin layers and how this plays a role in nail technology.
- Get an understanding of nail anatomy, now fast nails grow and the different sections of the nail that you need to know as a nail technician.
- Learn how to prepare your work area effectively. This module covers hygiene and the importance of cleaning your work area effectively between patients.
- Understand the importance of consulting with your clients, offering guidance and how to give clients clear instructions on how to care for their nails moving forward.
- Learn how to perform a manicure from the supplies you will need to how to shape the nails for the best results.
- Learn the art of performing the perfect pedicure each and every time. This module will provide you with the advice you need from what supplies you will need to removing old nail polish to shining nails and more.
- Understand the art of false nails from the supplies you will need to adding plastic tips, lengthening acrylics and finishing off acrylic nails perfectly.
- This module will teach you how to incorporate a hand and arm massage into your nail appointment to provide your clients with an added service.
- Understand all there is to know about gel nails and what makes them so popular. You will also get step by step instructions on completing gel nails along with a useful instructional video.
- Get useful tips on using nail tips.
- Learn all there is to know about nail art. Know why a base coat is so important, get inspiration for designs and more.
- Get some valuable tips on nail maintenance and how to help your clients make their manicure and pedicure last longer.
- The importance of health and hygiene and how to keep your work station clean at all times.
- An introduction to salon management.
- Advice on starting your own salon, working as a technician or starting a mobile business.
- Learn how to set up a successful salon with decoration tips and advice.
- Marketing, pricing and merchandising in your salon.
- Understand about staffing your salon, employee law and everything you need to know when it comes to adding staff members to your salon.
- Get valuable insight into customer relations management to ensure the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Learn to manage costs effectively along with the importance of reporting and record keeping.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use code JOBSTODAY80 at checkout.