About the course
Expand your knowledge of accounting for business with this fantastic Level 2 IAB course. This highly regarded qualification could help you to secure a job with better prospects or advance in your current job through demonstrating expertise, confidence and competency to your existing employer. The IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 is a leading course within the industry. In fact, the IAB is one of the accounting giants in the sector, so a course endorsed by them will be a positive addition to any accounting CV!
Broaden your Knowledge Base
This Level 2 course is aimed at potential students who already have a basic understanding of the Sage accounting package. If you don’t already have this under your belt, we offer Sage courses for complete beginners too, to help get you up to speed. Completed online, you don’t have to worry about commuting to test centres or classes – the course resources are all available at the click of a mouse. All you need is a computer and access to the internet and you can get started! With the help of interactive learning resources and study materials that will suit your individual learning style, you can learn everything that you need to know about computerised accounting so that you’ll be crunching the numbers with confidence, in no time at all.
Work for Others, or Yourself
With accreditation from the IAB, it’s not just prospective employees who will feel confident in trusting your accounting and book keeping abilities. You can also place confidence in yourself and start-up your own professional bookkeeping business, should you wish to venture along the self-employed route. There are thousands of businesses across various industries who will need to place their trust in a professional bookkeeper – either within their business or outsourced – and with this qualification you will be able to fit the job description, perfectly.
Key Learning Points
- Learn how to maximise the Sage 50 Professional software; you will be taught how to operate the various functions and features, to become a competent user of the technology.
- Cover the basic functions of this reputable accounting software, from invoicing and payments, to bank and VAT reconciliation.
- Set up customer and supplier invoices and credit notes using batch entry, so that you can monitor account activity with ease.
- Learn how to work the data to create informative reports to help with financial analysis.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of VAT returns and how to process them via the Government Gateway.
- Receive dual certification from Sage and IAB and apply to become an Associate member of the IAB upon completion of the course; that means you can add the reputed AIAB letters after your name and will be instantly recognised as a competent user of accountancy software.
Advantages of this course
- Become a valuable asset to your employer and further your accounting expertise.
- Learn from the IAB – one of the leaders in the industry.
- Sage 50 Professional software is included with the course, so that you can use real-time experiences to hone your skills.
- Learn to do your own accounts as a business owner.
- Learning resources also available on your smartphone; perfect when you’re on the move.
- Boost retention with a range of interactive study materials.
- Exam fees and two retakes are included in the course, just in case you don’t get the mark you needed, first time. Appear for your exams online, so you don’t have to worry about getting to a test centre!
- Nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in Computerised Accounting for Business upon course completion
- Increase your job opportunities and expand your skillset. Step above the competition and improve your marketability with this highly regarded Sage and IAB course!
Invest in your own future and purchase this Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 course today – that’s an incentive that definitely adds up!