Do You want To Be a Great Trainer? Then this is for you.
We are now celebrating 25 years of providing great Management Training. Now YOU can become an exceptional Trainer.
Empower people with the skills they need, and give them the tools to get things done.
Why not join us for the next 2 day Course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
Who should attend? Trainers who want to deliver great training be proud of a job well done and be remembered as an exceptional trainer.
On this course you will discover:
- The use of course contracts, objectives and expectations.
- How adults learn
- Influences on learning
- Kolb's theory of learning
- Learning Styles
- VAK – Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic learning
- The role of effective communication
- Different types and styles of training?
- Solo v’s Co-training
- Tools of the trade!
- Theory of groups; their value and use in training.
- Fears of group work, what can go wrong?
- What would make training ineffective?
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations
- The what ifs..?
- Designing a training programme.
- Designing own activities and materials
- Using ‘off the shelf’ training materials.
- Techniques of feedback.
- Johari's Window
- Presentation skills
- How do you evaluate your training?
- Questions and Answers
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential. Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?