Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client’s prestigious and award-winning distribution centre, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking products using a "pick-by-light" system
- Working to a high standard and paying attention to detail whilst on shift
- Meeting our client’s expectations and industry leading standards
- Adhering to site Health and Safety policies and procedures
Although full training will be given, applicants should be confident, self-motivated, hard-working, enthusiastic, reliable and able to work effectively as part of a team. This position is performance related and you will have daily and weekly targets that you will be expected to achieve.
In order to secure this position we require:
- Good English skills in order to communicate with your colleagues
- Literacy and numeracy skills are also required - candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment test
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to accuracy is essential
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment, however this is not essential as initial and on-going training will be provided for successful candidates
- Candidates to have the desire to succeed and to improve
- A flexible approach to working hours, as weekend work is essential
Successful candidates will work 5/6 days a week including weekends and bank holidays.
Shifts available are:
- 10:00pm - 6:00am (paid at £7.60 per hour)
- 2:00pm - 10:00pm (paid at £7.20 per hour)
- 6:00am-2:00pm (paid at £7.20 per hour)
Please note: Performance related bonuses can be earned at up to £2.00 per hour!!!
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer to all warehouse operatives include:
- An excellent subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
- 24 hour gym
- Chill out area with pool tables and TV’s
- Free staff car park
Potential to enrol in additional learning programmes, including fully funded apprenticeships and NVQs.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!