Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Manager to work within our On-site division in Spalding, Lincolnshire
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervision of daily resource planning
- Have required amounts of flexibility to the role, ie, hours at work, on call availability.
- Control and supervision of all administration tasks
- Collating management information
- Implementing 'Added Value’
- Daily meetings with the client
The right person will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to use own initiative
- Experience and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
Driving licence and own car are essential for this role, due to location of contract.
Previous experience is an advantage but more important is the desire, ambition and commitment to be a success.
This will be a permanent position for the successful candidate.
Candidates will be required to be flexible as the site operates mainly Monday to Friday but will include some weekend hours. The pay per annum and the company bonus is dependent on previous experience.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role please apply now!
Please attach CV, brief information about yourself and send to the email address provided at your earliest convenience.