Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Need work after the festive season?
We are continuously recruiting for Factory Operatives to work at our client’s prestigious food manufacturing site based in the St Neots area.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking and packing food products on a fast paced production line
- Maintaining quality control practices
- Adhering to health and safety policies and housekeeping standards
A successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Ideally have picking and packing experience or experience of working on a production line
- Be punctual, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to working hours
Our client is offering great benefits including a subsidised canteen, staff factory shop with great discounts and onsite parking for employees.
The hours of work available are fixed shifts:
- 6.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm – 10.00pm, Monday to Friday
The pay rate is £6.95 - £7.20 per hour.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now or call 07815-511-963.