Returns/Packing Warehouse Operatives
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment
We are currently looking for Returns/Packing Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s busy site in Shaw, Oldham.
This is long term work with a genuine permanent contract opportunity.
The role would involve:
- Bench work - in a static location for 8 hours
- Using the in-house computer system
- Quality checking garments
- Processing and repackaging garments
- Packing customer orders
- Computer literate
- Experience in a similar environment
- A keen eye for detail (Great Attention to detail)
- To be able to work in high pressure environment
- To be able to work within a team
The work will be long term work leading to permanent employment after 12-18 months service. Great benefits - including staff account after 13 weeks service and Seasonality bonuses paid twice yearly after qualifying period.
Shifts will be any 5 days from 7 (working 6am -2pm 3 days Mon-Friday, 8am -4pm Saturday and Sunday) and 4pm - Midnight Monday - Friday but will include Sundays after 1st March 2016.
Starting pay - £7.20 rising to £7.83 - following 13 weeks service. Overtime paid at time and a half after 38.5 hours and 7th shift paid at double time.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!