Security Relief Officer / Guard
3 days left
- Contract Type
Constant Security Services is based in South Yorkshire and provides manned guarding services throughout Yorkshire and North of England, trading for over 30 years and employing over 600 full and part time staff.
Our company operates to the highest possible industry and professional standards which include National Security Inspectorate Guarding Gold and the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractors Scheme.
We are always looking for individuals who will improve the service that we are providing to our customers. These exciting vacancies will give a new employee the opportunity to display their skills within the industry for new and existing customers.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join Constant Security Services as an Area Relief Officer to cover a wide variety of static sites across the Greater Manchester region such as Colleges/Universities, Distribution Centres, Industrial sites and many more.
Some of the duties will include:
- Undertaking patrols and inspections in accordance to the site specific assignment instructions
- Performing lock and unlock duties
- Ensuring no unauthorised persons access sites
- Operating a weighbridge
- Assisting staff and visitors on site
- Maintaining that all incidents are logged and reported to the control room
- Ensuring Health and Safety polices are adhered to
What We offer:
- Full training will be provided by our team of experienced supervisors
- Full Uniform will be provided as standard free of charge
- Competitive rates of pay
- Double time on bank holidays
- On going training and development
- Overtime opportunities
- Auto enrolment pension schemes
- Career development opportunities
Security officer requirements
- Experience working in the security industry is preferred but not essential
- Valid Frontline SIA Licence, either Security Guarding or Door Supervisor
- Flexibility with working hours including days and nights and shift lengths
- Good communication skills verbally and written
- Smart and Presentable
- 5 year checkable work history in line with BS 7858
- Report writing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think on their feet and excellent decision making skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence is desirable
If you would like to join our growing team and want to progress in the industry with a company who operates to a high standard please click on apply, or alternatively visit our website at www.constant-services.com for more information.
Apply for Security Relief Officer / Guard
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly