We are looking for a Care Coordinator in the Bromley area of Greater London who can take ownership of their clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. Our client is an award-winning Homecare Provider and they pride themselves on providing quality service with a minimum 1 hour call to each individual client within their homes.
They make sure that all their private clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them. They do this by ensuring the carers professional experience and personalities match the client’s needs. This process ensures the client has excellent care as well as a trusted friend!
As a Care Coordinator, you will ensure this first-rate service is maintained along with:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
To become a Care Coordinator, you will:
- Ideally possess a minimum of CQF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
With excellent opportunities for progression this is a great role for someone who is self-motivated and keen to learn. If you would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss the role further.