Registered Care Manager
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Registered Care Manager in Bromley eager for a new challenge. If you have previous management or supervisory experience within Home Care this could be the perfect opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client, a national provider of bespoke Home Care services is opening a new branch to continue their quality services. Working alongside the owner you will develop the home care service and grow a quality care team to support older people within their own homes.
As Registered Care Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and Appraisal of all care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
What will I need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- Ideally Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Care or equivalent, or working towards this
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for dedicated individuals with excellent leadership skills to inspire their team. This is a role where you can truly devote yourself to providing excellent care services. So, if you are interested please click on ‘Apply’.