Registered Care Manager
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Registered Care Manager in Bromley eager for a new challenge. If you have previous management or supervisory experience within Home Care this could be the perfect opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client, a national provider of bespoke Home Care services is opening a new branch to continue their quality services. Working alongside the owner you will develop the home care service and grow a quality care team to support older people within their own homes.
As Registered Care Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and Appraisal of all care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
What will I need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- Ideally Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Care or equivalent, or working towards this
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for dedicated individuals with excellent leadership skills to inspire their team. This is a role where you can truly devote yourself to providing excellent care services. So, if you are interested please click on ‘Apply’.
Apply for Registered Care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly