Food Production Operatives
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work at our client’s busy site in the Nottingham area.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Attend the shifts assigned by the Staffline Team to respond the Hovis’ staff requirements
- Perform jobs following the instructions from the Front Line Manager on site
- Comply with the site rules/regulations
We are looking for candidates who are reliable, hard-working and flexible, own transport is a plus due to some shifts starting/finishing at times when public transport is not available.
There are on-site canteen facilities as well as parking for cars/bikes.
A variety of shifts are available covering days and nights over 7 days a week due to demands of the business.
- £7.20/hour Mon-Fri days and nights
- £7.62/hour Sat & Sun days
- £8.12/hour Sat & Sun nights
- £11.12/hour Bank Holidays
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!