Window and Door Installer / Foreman
We are advertising this position on behalf of Kloeber UK Ltd. This position is based in Somersham, Cambridgeshire.
Kloeber UK Ltd is a successful and expanding supplier and installer of bespoke glazing products who are now seeking time served product installers who have strong foremanship / team leading experience.
An ideal Window and Door Installer or a qualified and trained carpenter will need to hold the following skills and experiences:
- This would ideally suit someone with full knowledge and experience of fitting and maintaining all types of windows and doors into prepared openings, either on refurbishment projects or new builds.
- Relevant construction site training and a good working knowledge of H&S requirements and practices.
- Be available to stay away during the working week.
- Candidates will preferably hold a level 2 NVQ in Fenestration Installation, although this is not essential as this can be arranged for the successful candidate.
- A valid CSCS (SSSTS or above preferably) card would be preferable.
- An excellent work ethic with good organisation skills is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal in order to lead a team of installers to ensure the customer's expectations are exceeded.
Applicant must be over 21 with a full, clean UK driving licence and substantial driving experience will be required, as driving of company vehicles will be an essential part of the job role.
Additional training in the installation and maintenance of all Kloeber products will be provided, which will include, but not be limited to Aluminium, Timber, Composite and UPVC windows, doors, rooflights, folding sliding doors, sliding doors etc. Good opportunities exist for further exposure and career development within a dynamic project environment.
In return you will receive a salary in the range of £26,249 - £29,224 depending on experience and qualifications together with other company benefits.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 60111604 / INDLP