If you have warehouse experience and are a highly motivated individual then we want to hear from you!
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s busy distribution warehouse in Reading, Berkshire.
Main duties of the role include:
- Using Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods, ranging from wine and sauces to confectionary, pet food and domestic cleaning equipment
- Manually stacking items in roll cages on ride on Trucks (LLOPT) guided by digital wrist computers (AMC) and trigger scanners.
- Stacking cages and order picking
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and maintaining site hygiene
The successful candidates will have a full paid induction to the site plus 3 days training on the AMC’s and Pallet Trucks which incorporates stacking and loading best practice instructions.
Colleagues are targeted and measured on their pick rate with a target of 100% performance, however ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
This role is based in a distribution warehouse within the Grocery Stream therefore it is an ambient environment, however full PPE and uniform will be provided.
- Heavily reduced canteen with hot and cold food cooked daily
- Free onsite gym
- Games room for breaks
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking and a regular bus service direct to site from town
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- Variety of shifts to suit you
- Full PPE and training will be provided
There are a variety of shifts available for this position - these will be discussed with you at interview stage. It is preferred that candidates are flexible in their approach to working hours as weekends may be required.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly