1 day left
- Contract Type
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £3.6 billion.
The organisation employs over 22,000 people worldwide and is continuing to grow both organically and through acquisition.
DS Smith Wellingborough delivers world class manufacturing and customer service. Major investment has allowed us to become a leader in the field of re-cycled corrugated packaging.
We currently have full time vacancies for:
Experience working on flexo folder gluers or die-cut machines would be advantageous but full training will be given. Do you have?
* At least 2 years' experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Self-motivation with a can-do attitude?
* Enthusiasm to join our expanding team?
* The drive to rise to challenges and problem solving?
* The desire to progress within a Company that values its employees and puts safety first?
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written?
* GCSE or similar in English and Maths.
* Current Counterbalance FLT Licences to RTITB standards (FLT Position only).
If the answer is yes then you should apply.
We offer competitive rates of pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Share Save Scheme and a number of other benefits.
Please apply with current CV and covering letter by no later than 10th March 2017, to Louise Foster at
Apply for Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly