Analytics Portfolio Manager - Luton - Excellent Salary + Great Benefit
My client is a leading travel company who is looking for an Analytics Portfolio Manager to join their growing group. Data and Analytics is key to this company's competitive advantage and as such there is a requirement for an experienced project manager to take on the role of managing the Analytics Portfolio in order to ensure that benefits from both technology and people investment are realized.
Location - Luton
Excellent Salary + Great Benefits!
- The role holder will work very closely with portfolio and project managers in the IT community, but with a real focus on the delivery of the analytics that accompanies a technology change as well as projects with no or minimal technology change.
- Will also form part of a team which is also focused on increasing the overall analytics capability within the company and in particular joining up the thinking and data across business functions to maximise value capture from customer interactions and the business operations.
- Will manage the portfolio of group yield initiatives working closely with the yield delivery manager
Skills and Experience required
- Proven track record of managing and delivering complex projects
- Experience of establishing strong relationships within technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to build successful multi-disciplinary project teams without direct line management responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of building consensus around change, influencing multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting agendas
- Ability to see the big picture and think strategically, analyse complex Business requirements and IT delivery options and be able to translate them into actionable deliverables (be it projects or BAU resolutions) and drive them to completion
- Ability to think commercially and strategically - quickly assess and quantify short and long term impact of changes, deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and be able to evaluate options to meet business expectations and provide maximum value
- Excellent communicator. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes when required.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Information Technology and Analytics