An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Manager to join Southbank Fresh Fish based in London.
Southbank Fresh Fish forms part of the Bidfresh Group, a principal British supplier of fresh fish to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. The spectrum of our client base reaches from small independents to large national accounts.
If you excel at understanding the exacting needs of Customers, regularly exceed their expectations, thrive on selling and enjoy working in a fast paced, targeted environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team within a leading food services business based in London.
As a Technical Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To provide day to day management of Food Safety and Health and Safety.
- The role will be to ensure the site is fully adhering to all UK standards and legislation, and is in line with Company expectations and processes.
- Be responsible for BRC and other external 3rd party audits, as well as liaising with enforcement bodies. Due to such, experience of conducting audits is essential for success in this role, as is a full HACCP qualification.
- You will also be required to develop, build and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers, so excellent communications skills at all levels are essential.
- You must be able to pursue and enforce continuous improvements of site standards, and be able to present these improvement plans to senior staff, as well as address and rectify non-conformity issues.
- You will be required to undertake tasks as required by the Business Director and Director of Food Safety and Health and Safety.
An ideal Technical Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Food related degree or qualification
- Experience as an internal auditor
- Experience of BRC and 3rd party audits
- HACCP qualification
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Health and Safety experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under strict time constraints
- Be relentless in your approach to work
Your working hours will be Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm (Flexibility to cover nights and early mornings if required by business needs is essential).
In return for this you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum, 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that applications for this role will close on 16th March 2017.
We will screen all applications and select candidates whose qualifications and experience most closely match our needs.
We will give very careful consideration to your submission and will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if you have been selected to continue in our recruitment process. We wish you every success.
recruitx ref: 460471351 / INDHP
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly