Post Room Production Operative
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Post Room Production Operators required to work in our Leeds office to cover shift patterns agreed with your Manager.
- To produce Client documentation, Right First Time Every Time. Within the Post Room.
- Meet the High Standards set within an environment of Quality and Excellence.
- To work as part of a team.
- Ability to produce consistent quality and quantity.
- Meet strict deadlines and Targets set.
- Monitor productivity.
- Accurate completion of all required paperwork.
- Perform all general housekeeping duties required to keep your working environment safe for yourself and your colleagues.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ensure the information is correctly processed and that your work complies with internal/external quality requirements.
- Speak clearly and concisely and have the ability to work with figures comfortably.
- Follow precise verbal and written instructions.
- Work to strict deadlines
- Meet targets
- Have a desire to progress
- Transport would be an advantage.
All necessary training will be provided to ensure that the post holder is prepared for the challenges the position will provide.
Due to the nature of this role it will be necessary to provide 5 years work references and undertake a CRB and Credit Check, at no cost to yourself.
A variety of shift patterns are available so flexibility is required. The pay rate is in line with the national minimum wage.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Apply for Post Room Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly