Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We have a vacancy for Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the Altrincham area of Cheshire, to oversee the Clinical Governance and provide Clinical Support for elderly residents in an award-winning Care Home.
Your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in service delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that our residents are safe and protected by implementing Quality Assurance and service improvements.
What do I need to be a Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN)?
- You will have experience of working with outside agencies including CQC
- You will have Strong people management experience, and strive for excellence.
- You will be a Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN) with previous experience within a Nursing Home or similar background with an ambition to make this role your own.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
This Band 7 Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy would be suitable for applicants commuting from the following areas in Cheshire and Greater Manchester including: Sale, Partington, Warrington, Wilmslow, Stockport, Leigh and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity, so if you have the passion to develop and lead a team please click on apply!