Digital Marketing Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team working on a full time basis, with earnings between £25k - £27k per annum.
At Future Health Technologies we are passionate about protecting the future health of children, which is why we concentrate our company in two main areas; stem cell banking and diagnostics.
We are the largest stem cell bank in the UK, having stored more samples then all other UK banks combined and have been established for over 14 years. We fully believe in the value of these services, as well as their present and future possibilities. We offer three core services for stem cell banking; umbilical cord, dental pulp and adipose tissue.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team based on the Nottingham Science & Technology Park.
- Working with the Group Marketing Manager to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- Liaising with key individuals across our European territories to create and optimise the Company's PPC and SEO activities;
- Writing and optimising relevant copy, blog posts and articles for use on the Company website and social media accounts;
- Project managing improvements and developments to the Company's websites;
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on website traffic and campaign performance;
- Copy creation and dispatch of email marketing campaigns;
- Detailed knowledge of PPC campaigns, with the ability to manage several campaigns across multiple languages and territories to produce measurable results;
- High attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment;
- Being able to work as part of an extremely busy team, as well as using own initiative with regards to problem solving;
- Willingness to learn;
- In-depth demonstrable knowledge of SEO and social media marketing;
- Experience of working with Mailchimp, Dotmailer or similar software;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A relevant qualification in marketing or Google certification is preferable;
- Demonstrable copy-writing experience;
- Experience of working in an international context would be a distinct advantage;
Terms & Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week,
- Salary of between £22k - £24k per annum;
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), rising to 25;
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme;
- On-site parking facilities;