Registered Care Manager
We are looking for an ambitious individual to become the Registered Care Manager of a newly established homecare branch in the Stockport area of Greater Manchester. If you are an experienced Care Coordinator or Deputy Manager who is eager to take the next step in their career, then this role could be suited to you!
Our client is a leading provider of homecare services to elderly clients and individuals with learning disabilities within their own homes. They provide reliable and trustworthy support and each client is encouraged to be involved in all decision-making, including agreement of their personalised care plan.
So, what will the role involve? As Registered Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this newly established homecare branch! Your responsibilities will involve:
- Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments, and health and safety
- Supervisions and appraisals of carers
- Ensure good match and introduce carers to the customer
- Interviewing potential carers and ensure staff retention
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas for care staff
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
You will have the drive to play a pivotal role within the growth of the branch and have the management skills to train and develop your staff team. You will also have the following:
- Qualified to QCF Level 3 and willing to work towards QCF Level 5
- Management or supervisory experience within a domiciliary care setting
-- Be fully up to speed with CQC requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Care Manager to develop a home care branch and really make the role your own. If you would like to find out more, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.