SEO Technical Account Manager- French & English Speaker
SEO Technical Account Manager / SEO / SEO Consultant / Account Manager / Account Executive / Digital Marketing / French
Essential: You must have SEO experience and speak fluent French and English.
SEO Technical Account Manager with 2-3 years' SEO experience as an SEO consultant, executive, account manager or digital marketing executive is needed for our client, an ambitious and rapidly growing global software business based in Twickenham, South West London. They have built a world-class SEO and content marketing software platform that helps companies of all sizes get the best return from their websites.
They are now developing the exciting next generation of their software using advanced Big Data analytics and machine learning to give content marketing and SEO teams an even greater competitive edge. To support this development, they are looking for a technically minded but personable and knowledgeable SEO enthusiast to manage their growing number of international accounts comprising leading brands, agencies, eCommerce sites and MNEs.
You've probably used dozens of SEO tools and might even have dreamt of building your own dream tool one day. Well now is your chance! In this role you will be the voice of the customers sharing feedback and product ideas with the product and engineering teams and working closely with the senior management team. It encompasses helping new clients adopt the platform, keeping clients engaged by solving technical challenges they may have and retaining clients by supporting them with big data-driven insights that give them a competitive edge.
- Keeping customers happy and driving customer advocacy
- Managing accounts in the UK and internationally as the business grows
- Providing online demonstrations and training of the software
- Managing key accounts and growing revenues through effective account strategies
- Specifying new customer-driven feature requests to the product and engineering team
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2 to 3 years' SEO experience as an SEO consultant, executive, account manager or other client facing role
- A solid grounding in all aspects of SEO including the technical aspects
- Fluent in French and English
- Passionate with a burning desire to make a significant impact in your role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (probably very active on social media or running your own blog)
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Good working experience of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Extensive use of SEO Tools and Excel
- Understanding of HTML and JS
Bonus Skills (Desirable but not essential)!
- Some practical coding ability or knowledge would be a big advantage
- Fluency in other European languages
- Track record of SEO success with eCommerce businesses
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 per annum, highly competitive, negotiable + bonus + equity options
- EMI approved share option scheme
- Career progression
- Encouragement to attend conferences and training days
- Freedom to explore new technologies
- Opportunities for international travel
- Relaxed office environment - with a WIFI enabled garden (for team BBQs in the summer and snow ball fights in the winter!)
- You'll be joining a growing company, with a unique global proposition, at an early enough stage to make a big contribution to our success and to accelerate your career
They expect you to (and you're the kind of person who will want to) contribute to all aspects of the business. They are doubling the team in 2017/18 and this is a superb opportunity to be a part of a growing business (and even own a part of the business through their generous share option scheme).
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.