Oracy Limited are a medium sized Telecommunications Company based in Eckington that complete works for all major mobile communications networks.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator responsible for maintenance and updating of project documentation and providing administrative support to the Project Manager. This role is likely to be cross-functional over various projects.
- Data Entry.
- Providing a base within the office to deal with Engineer queries and Issues.
- Dealing with the Daily Whereabouts of the Engineers on site.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of user documentation.
- Relevant Permit downloading on specific Projects.
- Providing Risk assessments and Method Statements to Engineers
- Making External Calls to provide access for our engineers onto sites.
- Liaising with External and Internal customers via phone and email.
- Use of Excel to update and maintain Project Trackers.
- Reporting on progress/issues to management.
- Using online systems to generate data.
- IT Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organisation skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent Client facing and internal communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent Time keeping
- Able to work as part of a team as well as alone.