Deputy Children's Home Manager
We are looking for a dedicated Deputy Children’s Home Manager in Sheffield, South Yorkshire to join a residential provider of transitional services for children with emotional behavioural difficulties. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative home, which provides tailored therapeutic services to each individual they support.
As a Deputy Children’s Home Manager, you will lead your team to maintain a stable, happy and caring environment. You will ensure the home is run to a high standard, and each individual has the quality support and guidance they need. This could include:
- Monitoring performance of staff, through supervisions and appraisals.
- Liaising with families and external agencies to represent the young person.
- Inspiring and leading staff to deliver quality outcomes.
- Ensuring a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- Recruitment and selection of care team members as required.
- Promoting equality, acknowledging young people’s differences and uphold their rights.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
Hold at least a Level 3 in Health & Social Care, and willing to work towards Level 5 (ideally in Residential Childcare or Children and Young People).
Management experience within a similar role, supporting children with complex needs.
What are the hours, salary and benefits?
- Full time hours, 9am – 5pm with shift work in emergencies.
- £18k - £25k per annum DOE.
- Ongoing training and support.
This Deputy Children’s Home Manager job is an exciting opportunity for someone dedicated to providing a quality service to young people, by inspiring and leading your team. If you would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.