Apprentice Knitting Technician
Apprentice Knitting Technician Opportunities, Derbyshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic individuals to join our Prestigious Knitwear Manufacturing Company. Whether you are new to the industry or looking for a new challenge this opportunity could be for you.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive starting salary of £5.00 per hour is offered with a view to rising once you are qualified and fully trained
- Excellent in-house training programme led by experienced seamers in our dedicated training facility
- Apprentice Agreement for three years
- Excellent working environment
- 32 days’ holiday
- Pension Scheme
A number of opportunities have arisen for Apprentice Knitting Technicians working out of our Derbyshire factory to deliver high quality, luxurious, contemporary and hand finished garments.
You will learn to maintain, clean and operate the knitting machinery within a factory environment.
No previous experience is required as a full training programme is offered.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:-
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding of a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- GCSE Level C or above in Maths & English
- Good IT skills
We provide the World’s finest knitwear and have some 350 employees working together to deliver high quality, hand finished garments which even Her Majesty the Queen chooses, marking us out as the best in the business. We take great pride in our work and our long history which still retains its family values can be seen throughout our business.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.