Could you help people to become active in their community and to become more independent? By supporting people who have learning disabilities you could enjoy a satisfying and worthwhile career with Inspire.
We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and committed people to provide support to individuals who have learning disabilities and additional needs. Experience is not always necessary, your attitude and values are more important.
Inspire Ltd is organisation based in Salisbury with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their learning disability. We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
If you would like the opportunity to Realise your own potential and that of the people you support, we would love to hear from you.
To join our team we are looking for:
• People with enthusiasm, commitment and who regard everyone as equal.
• Good communication skills.
• Availability to work across a range of hours which could include evenings, nights and weekends.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain the Care certificate
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Inspire Ltd)
• Career path and progression opportunities - we proudly promote from within.
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Free private medical health cover through Simply Health
You must be prepared to work shifts
You must be able to work shifts spread across the week and hours on some evenings and alternate weekends
You would benefit from having a valid driving licence
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory references and certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people's lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like an application form or more information please contact Joanna Pearson on 07725 168360.