Accounts Receivable Administrator
Accounts Administrator, Salary up to £18,500 DOE, Based; Hemel Hempstead, Full time and permanent.
A National Property Management Company are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to work within their Accounts Receivable team. Previous experience within an Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator capacity would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. We would also be keen to consider candidates with Administrator / Secretarial experience who are looking to work within an accounts environment.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is primarily responsible for banking of cheques, allocating bank receipts, setting up Direct Debit facilities, as well as billings for Service Charge, Ground Rents and other charges. The role also entails the training and supporting of Apprentices within the team. Specific responsibilities are detailed below, where the role of the Accounts Receivable Administrator is varied and additional tasks may be added at any time.
Required Skills / Experience:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- Ideally experience within an office based environment.
- Administration and data input.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
- Attention to detail and highly numerate.
- Excellent levels of English both Oral and Written.
- Responsible, reliable and approachable.
- Methodical, organised and self-motivated.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to use own initiative and work well within a team.
- Knowledge/experience of property management is advantageous.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.