Business Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager in the DH postcode region to generate business growth within the SME business market place by actively promoting NIS (Northallerton Insurance Services) products and services. NIS prides itself on understanding its customers and their needs, communicating effectively and working as a team. The successful candidate will therefore:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be personable with the ability to build positive working relationships, both externally and within the team
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Be able to attend weekly networking events
- Be able to quickly gain an understanding of customer needs and respond effectively.
- Be able to plan and prioritise work, always striving for high quality and opportunities for improvement
A desire and willingness to learn and develop within this professional industry which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is required along with enthusiasm for achieving targets.
The position would involve daily travel within the region so a car owner is essential. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- a basic salary plus commission, giving on target earnings of £22,400
- uncapped commission above target
- expenses allowance
- laptop and mobile phone
- auto-enrolment pension scheme
- full training and support