Billing Specialist- Sheffield
A successful law firm in Sheffield is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their friendly team. You will play a vital role in supporting the business, ensuring matters are billed, prepared and distributed to clients.
The Billing Specialist will liaise with: management, fee earners and credit control on Billing/Credit Control matters and produce progress reports for Partners and Heads of Department. A brief list of responsibilities include:
- Preparing various bills and narratives
- Detailing bill breakdowns of work undertaken/costs
- Investigating and collating documents to initiate billing
- Liaise/monitor third parties and escalate when required
- Review monitoring costs and assist in improving ways of working
- Manage payment of bills, assisting with Credit Control
- Review/improve reporting tools
This role presents a great opportunity for someone looking for a complex/varied role. Ideally you will have finance/billing within a professional services business with effective communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application as interviews are being arranged as soon as possible.