Head Mechanic (Indoor Karting)
- Full Time
Teamsport Indoor Karting is a fast growing, adrenalin fuelled leisure company with over 20 awesome centres across the UK. With our newest track in Basildon, Essex opening in November 2017 we are now recruiting for a Head Mechanic to service and maintain the fleet of brand new, state of the art petrol karts at this awesome 500m indoor site. Basic salary £22,000 with quarterly bonuses.
Helping to service the fleet of adult and kids' petrol karts, you will be responsible for the day to day, weekly, monthly and preventative care of all the karts to our strict health and safety guidelines. This means having as many karts as possible available for all our track sessions.
So if you see yourself as a mechanical mastermind, who wants to be a behind-the-scenes hero then this is the job for you.
We are looking for a trained mechanic, with 3 years' experience who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced role on their own initiative and can lead a team of other part time mechanics.
- Mechanical servicing and running of each kart
- Compliant with company guidelines
- Accurate and timely administration of kart documents
- Making sure that the maximum number of karts are available at any given time for track sessions
- 3 years + as a mechanic
- Industry or practical experience desirable
- Passion for motorsport
- Ability to work quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills