Registered Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN)
We have a vacancy for a Registered Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN) in the Bury area of Greater Manchester, to oversee the clinical governance and provide support to all staff within an award-winning care home.
You will be joining a specialist dementia provider who recently achieved 100% in their quality assurance visit and who focus on providing a wide range of personalised care.
Your role will be to obtain Registered Nursing Home Manager status with the care quality commission to promote continued excellence in service delivery. You will ensure that compliance and regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home. You will also ensure that residents are safe and protected by upholding high quality of care, whilst acting in a transparent manner and implementing any possible service improvements.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Have an active (RGN/RMN) nursing PIN
- Excellent communication skills to support the nursing and care staff
- Confidence in knowing how to conduct a comprehensive audit programme / mock inspection
- Good understanding of the Health and Social Care Act, Mental Health Act, safeguarding & medication administration / recording etc
- 5 years prior experience as a registered manager would be advantageous but is not essential
Hours & Rate of Pay
- 40 hours per week
- £43,000 per annum, plus bonuses up to an annual increase of £3,000
This Registered Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN) vacancy would be suitable for applicants commuting from the following areas in Lancashire and Greater Manchester, including: Bury, Rochdale, Bolton, Blackburn, Burnley, Oldham, Manchester and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity, so if you have the passion to support and lead a team please click on apply!