Deputy Nurse Manager
We are recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager in the Worcester area of Worcestershire to join a family founded residential, nursing and dementia organisation.
With established care homes across the southern counties of the UK, they provide person centred care within a homely atmosphere. Valuing privacy and promoting dignity they encourage each individual to remain independent within the community through organised activities.
As Deputy Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively promote and encourage personal independence
- Take responsibility for Dementia and staff training
- Support the Home Manager with initial assessments for prospective residents
- Ensure all monthly audits and regular reviews of care plans are undertaken
- Take an active role in disciplinary measures and appraisals
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC regulatory standards
Person Specification of a Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Be a Registered Nurse, with an active PIN (RGN, RMN)
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a large clinical staff team including nurses
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
In return you will be provided with on-going training and support, an excellent team atmosphere and an organisation that is dedicated to maintain and develop their services. Please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.