Business Development Manager
Are you energetic, entrepreneurial, a great communicator and interested in business?
If you are and would like to use your passion and experience to enhance your life and secure your future read on........
We are the largest global cashless trade exchange, and our alternative currency has been refined over 24 years and is now accepted in 14 countries, placing us at the forefront of the current opportunities now taking place in the alternative payments / currency marketplace.
Using our platform, we help our business clients turn their spare capacity into additional revenue without discounting - a unique take on an issue that affects over 60% of businesses.
Current and new members of our team have a scalable career opportunity, allowing them to reach their peak level. Our BDM positions carry an un-capped commission package, which sees earnings travel into six figures. Our franchise brokers can enjoy earnings in excess of £300k per annum.
Due to demand and the opening of 11 offices in the UK, we are seeking entrepreneurial sales people to take up various field positions.
- Scheduling and maintain 15 appointments per week
- Attending networking events and exhibitions
- Presenting to business owners the BBX facility and enrolling new clients
- We currently have 3 personnel working in the Northamptonshire area and require another two individuals to complement the existing team
We offer a scalable commission package, achieving OTE of £45-60k yr1, £50-70k yr 2 and £100k+ yr3, along with gifted options to acquire a franchise within our organisation in due course if desired.
Sales | B2B | Business Development | Field Sales | Negotiator | Accounts
- You will ideally have some field or direct sales experience (or business experience) that we can build upon with our training systems
- You will also need to be a car owner
- Good communicator, self-starter with "can-do" attitude, ability to work under your own guidance.
About Our Company:
BBX UK are a privately owned business that has become the leader and largest organisation in the trade exchange industry with operations in 14 countries.
Since the UK launch in May 2014, we have grown faster than any other trade exchange in history now with over 11 offices operational.
As a family business, the "family culture" is bred through the whole organisation, via a franchise network with each country license being privately owned- this creates a great working environment, and also gives fantastic career opportunities on a global scale to fit most individuals' skills and aspirations.