Vehicle Warranty Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Warranty Administrator Required in Chester.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Warranty Administrator Required for Main Car Dealership - Chester
Our client a Franchise Approved Main Car Dealership in the Chester region are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Vehicle Warranty Administrator to join their Automotive Service Department.
Reporting to the Group Warranty Controller and working alongside a large team of other Vehicle Warranty Administrators within the Main Car Dealership Group, your role will involve the following tasks:
* Balance and reconciles warranty claims.
* Collect and account for payment to the dealership according to established policies.
* Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and the accuracy of the charges.
* Initiate job documentation and maintains customer records and follow-up systems.
* Compute invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
* Co-ordinate Vehicle Technician / Mechanic time records.
* Process and enter warranty claims in full compliance of audit requirements.
* Advise other staff on warranty coverage and restrictions.
* Perform other reasonable activities from time to time.
In order to be eligible you will need to hold a technical/mechanical comprehension of the principles of motor vehicles, be computer literate (ideally having used Pinewood Pinnacle dealer management system), have an eye for detail, and an organised and methodical approach to your workload. Candidates with previous experience in an aftersales role within a Main Car Dealership or experience in a warranty claim handling role would be essential at this stage. As the role also involves a high level of contact with internal customers and the vehicle manufacturer you will need to be a team player and be able to get on with others.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* Starting salary around £20,000 per annum pending experience.
* Full in-house and manufacturer training/development.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading brand and business.
The hours worked are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Vehicle Warranty Administrator Jobs in Chester please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Aaron Hunter Quoting J74897, Vehicle Warranty Administrator, Chester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.