Registered Children’s Home Manager
Are you a Registered Children’s Home Manager in Bristol who has the passion and dedication to provide positive outcomes for children and young people?
You will be joining a company who are the best of the best! They are one of the largest care providers within the UK, specialising in healthcare and education services for children and young people with learning disabilities, mental health, and child sexual exploitation. They have gained an excellent reputation over the years and have won several awards and gained outstanding Ofsted ratings to show for it!
Providing personalised therapy and support, they have succeeded in improving the lives of children, and have enabled them to integrate into the community.
As the Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will be managing a multi-disciplinary team and a skilled support team. Responsibilities will involve:
- Be a positive and proactive leader, with a friendly approach and fresh new ideas.
- Ensure personalised care plans are established and implemented.
- Support the team in performance management, where necessary.
- Supervisions, appraisals and supporting the staff team daily
- Identifying ways to support the children to enable them to develop, thrive and fulfil their potential as individuals.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
As their Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will have at least 2 years senior experience in a children’s residential environment and hold a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People), or working towards this. You will also be a car driver. Above all you will have excellent leadership skills and a passionate, proactive nature.
This is a challenging role; however, you will be massively rewarded for your efforts!
Are you the positive role model we are looking for? Yes, then please click apply!