3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for caring and passionate Care Assistant in the Cottingham area of East Yorkshire to provide support to older people within a pleasant residential setting.
If you feel you can make a difference to an older person’s life and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are a not for profit organisation and have many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and delivering excellent standards of residential care. We aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
You will be based within a residential setting and therefore there will be no travelling involved.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant could include:
- Providing a range of services to meet the personal needs of service users, according to their individual care programmes.
- Personal care, including assisting with washing and dressing.
- Ensure residents have a healthy and balanced diet.
- Attend to the physical, personal, social and emotional needs of service users, along with promoting independence.
- Ensuring dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
Experience is not essential as full comprehensive in-house training will be provided, leading to recognised care qualifications NVQ 2/3, including the Care certificate.
What hours are available?
Various day/night shifts available.
In return, you will gain the following excellent benefits:
- £7.50 per hour.
- Standard rate of pay, regardless of age.
- Enhanced rate of pay for all bank holidays.
- Paid breaks.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Employee discount card, health cash plan and credit union.
- Monthly lottery draw.
- Uniform provided.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Free car parking.
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a compassionate, caring person and you would like more information on becoming a Care Assistant, then please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly