PwC is investing in the further expansion of its Operate and Augment businesses based in Belfast. Both businesses are experiencing significant growth and we are seeking to recruit strong candidates who can support our client projects.
Operate provides a range of services to clients, helping them ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements. Augment provides skilled team members to clients to support them with business as usual and one off projects.
About the role
Your role as a Client Executive will vary depending on your experience and skillset, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include:
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Research - collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review - identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer redress
The role will be based in Belfast; however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice and sometimes over lengthy periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
What is in it for you?
This is a challenging but rewarding role, directly influencing team members to achieve our strategic growth ambitions. You will also be given the opportunity to employ your skills across a broad range of client programmes. We're also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. You'll therefore be included on our specific training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by us, you'll complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the roles you are working in. Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment:
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC
We are looking for a number of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds, to strengthen our existing team of client executives. We therefore welcome candidates who are:
- Graduates (in any subject) keen to build a career in financial services; or
- High quality school leavers with strong A-levels or similar; or
- Experienced professionals with a background in financial services or similar corporate environments.
Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally sceptical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
About Us The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here