Are you a talented, hardworking, creative and ambitious marketing professional? And are you looking for a new, exciting and diverse role, working for a market leading technology company?
Are you hungry and ambitious for a new challenge and wider responsibility? Or maybe you just feel that your current role isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough anymore?
This is a fabulous opportunity to demonstrate your flair and flexibility to operate across various media channels, utilising a range of tactics and strategy to generate enquiries and sales leads.
You will enjoy a reasonable amount of responsibility and flexibility to come up with improvements and new ways to engage with prospective customers and will be rewarded with incentives and bonus payments as you achieve agreed targets.
If you are ambitious and you are looking for a career opportunity, then we can help you to maximise your potential and work with you to exceed your goals.
We are doing something really amazing here at Smart Recruit Online, pushing the boundaries of what technology and process can do to help businesses recruit more effectively, efficiently and at a lower cost. Our clients love us because we deliver better than anything else that is out there, and now we want to tell the world about it.
We provide a fantastic environment for our staff, working alongside a highly motivated and ambitious team of individuals.
There is an excellent opportunity to get involved and work across a wide range of marketing initiatives, from email campaigns, developing landing pages, social media, SEO, PPC and website analytics.
We encourage independence and creativity, but also support staff with training and mentoring, as required in order to help you reach your potential and to develop your career with us.
- Conceive and develop effective marketing strategies to generate leads for the sales team
- Generating leads via email, webinars, downloads, SEO, PPC, landing pages etc.
- Monitor competition activity and evaluate market trends
- Planning and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns to new and existing clients
- Use automated systems for email campaigns and customer management
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Identify improvement opportunities for existing/new landing pages, split testing etc
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met and to develop future strategies
- Writing regular reports to demonstrate what is working
- Understanding the product and customer profile
Additional Salary Info: Competitive salary, bonus payments, promotion opportunities, 22 days holiday
Keywords: Marketing Executive | Online Communications | Copywriter | Outbound Communications | Digital Marketing | Email Marketing | SEO | PPC | Email sequences | Landing pages | Reports
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics
- Degree in Marketing (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outbound Marketing and Lead Generation experience
- A proven track record in generating enquiries and leads through marketing activities
- Experience using CRMs
- Experience using email campaign builders (ESP's)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- SEO & PPC experience
- Building / testing landing pages
Smart Recruit Online is the UK's leading online recruitment solution, used by hundreds of companies across the UK and over 25,000 recruiters, including big company names such as JCB, Busch, Marriott and TNT. Our clients are looking to streamline their internal recruitment processes and reduce recruitment costs and we do this very effectively for them.
We provide an outstanding service and we continuously delight our client's with our world-class support, which exceeds the client's expectations.
We have a great team and we understand that our employees are critical to our ongoing success.