Customer Contracts Executive
- Full Time
Do you have at least 1 years' experience within a contract management role?
How would you like to work as a Customer Contracts Executive with a renowned publishing brand?
Working with the regional sales teams at Emerald, the Customer Contracts Executive is responsible for the creation and management of the customer contract. Providing governance of the contracting process, you will ensure accuracy of content in compliance with company policy, while providing support and assistance for the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions, identifying when legal approval is required.
Contract Creation and Management
- Creation, drafting, negotiating and execution of various contract types including but not limited to; customer, consortia, agent and distributor contracts. This will be within a framework of pre-approved contract terms and supplementary guidance.
- Create licence agreements and manage amendments in line with company policy, maintaining contractual records of all correspondence.
Product Knowledge and Support
- Provide support to the sales teams to resolve customer queries regarding contractual matters, identifying where legal intervention is required.
- Provide status reports throughout contracting cycle to all relevant parties.
- Ability to deliver training and support to regional sales teams on contractual procedures.
- Proactively reacting to business change management considering the impact and suggesting ways to improve processes.
- Working with the sales units to pro-actively support and maintain contractual governance.
- Build strong relations and support sales teams globally having good cultural awareness.
Customer Data Integrity
- Ensure contracts are recorded and retrievable to the wider business.
- Verify commercial terms prior to raising the agreement.
Customer Contracts Executive | Contracts | Contract Writing | Contract Management | Advisor | Admin | Administration | Customer Service | Publishing
We are looking for a dedicated team member who can communicate complex issues with people at all levels and who understands and exceeds both our internal & external customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have a high level of organizational skills with the ability to learn new systems & processes easily. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office packages with experience of Microsoft CRM and DocuSign being an advantage. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must due to the contractual elements of the role but previous legal experience is not required and training will be provided.
It is essential that you have at least 1 years' prior experience within a customer service/contract management role. Experience within the Publishing industry would be an advantage.
About Our Company:
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact.
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform.
What matters to us:
Individuality: We have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: We strive to go beyond what's possible to delight our customers.
Purpose: Our entire motivation is to help our communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Our open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.