Gosberton House Academy, 11 Westhorpe Road, Gosberton, Spalding PE11 4EW
Lincolnshire Educational Trust, Lincoln University
Attractive, negotiable salary, subject to experience and qualifications
Required for April 2018.
Gosberton House Academy is an Ofsted Outstanding, National Autistic Society Accredited, thriving primary specialist school. The Academy works within an inreach, outreach and legacy building ethos to support children and young people with learning needs across Lincolnshire.
This post is based at Gosberton House Academy.
Are you an inspirational and motivated leader?
We are looking to appoint a dynamic Vice Principal who:
- is passionate about children’s learning and progress
- has the ability to coach, mentor and inspire others
- demonstrates excellent classroom practice
- holds a clear vision and high expectations
- will steer improvement, keep abreast of national and local developments, and raise standards ensuring all pupils maximise their progress
- has expertise in significant learning disabilities and/or PMLD
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record of raising attainment and achievement outcomes for pupils and being self-led.
- They will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with staff, parents and the wider community.
We offer you:
- enthusiastic, motivated, and inquisitive children
- a highly professional, dedicated and supportive staff team - Investors in People Platinum
- a supportive community
- High quality professional development opportunities- Excellence QM holders
- an active and well-informed Trustees Board and Governing Body with a strong commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for children
Relocation package available.
For an application form, further details or to book a visit, telephone Vanessa Lambert.
Application pack also available on our website.
Closing date 13 December 2017.
GHA is committed to all safeguarding procedures in the recruitment and employment of staff.