Part Time Teacher, Saturday School
2 days left
- Part Time
Leaders are Readers is an award winning Saturday School and Summer School established since 1993.
We are urgently looking for qualified Reception/Year 1 and Year 5 Teachers to work in our academic Saturday School in NORTHWOOD HILLS (HA5). The position is part time, permanent and effective immediately. The hours are 8.30am to 1.45pm Saturdays term time.
You will be teaching Maths & English to children in Reception, Year 4 or 5 . Fully qualified teachers will be paid from £70 per day (depending on experience). All lesson plans and materials will be provided.
- Are approachable and adaptable, and a committed team player
- Have successful, relevant UK teaching practice experience
- Are enthusiastic, energetic, lively, motivated and resourceful
- Are passionate about making a real difference to pupils through your teaching
- Are committed to child protection and safeguarding
- Are degree qualified and adhere to the DfE Teachers’ Standards
- Live in the HA5, HA6 or HA7 postcode areas or are a car driver.
- Are an innovative teacher, able to inspire children to want to achieve
- Knowledge of the 11+ assessment process will be an advantage.
In return we can offer:
- A stimulating and varied work environment
- Full training and support
- All lesson plans and resources provided
- Small class sizes, helping to strengthen differentiation strategies
Apply NOW if you live in the stated postcode area, are available for immediate interview, training and start. Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter detailing why you are perfect for this role. These are immediate vacancies for the right candidates.
Please note that as part of the selection process you will be required to supply evidence of an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check (Child Workforce).
***These positions are available for IMMEDIATE start.*** (Spring Term begins January 6th 2018)
***Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted***