3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an Award Winning Claims Management Firm due to expansion they are looking to recruit Claims advisers to supplement their Investment and Pension Teams.
Claims Advisor will be:
- An experienced Financial Services specialist with the ability to assess the viability of miss-sold Investment/Pension claims.
- You must be CeFA, CertPFS or FPC qualified and have a detailed understanding of all types of Investment and Pension products.
- Alternatively, anyone that has handled miss-selling complaints whilst working on behalf of a High Street Bank.
- The role involves handling inbound warm calls from customers who have lost out as a result of poor advice. The adviser will follow a set process to identify any potential miss-selling in order to start a claim against a bank or financial adviser.
Claims Advisor Key skills:
- Good understanding of regulated products and sales process followed by banks and financial advisers
- Excellent telephone manner is essential and a commitment to the very best customer service
- Excellent sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an organised way in a very busy office
- Strong desire to hit targets to achieve bonus
£20-25k basic OTE c £35k
Hours Mon-Fri - 8 hour working day to include 1-hour lunch between the hours 9am – 9pm
Holidays 28 days
If you’re interested in this job, please contact James Barden at The FIMS Consultancy. Alternatively, please respond to this ad with a copy of your CV
Claims, Advisor, Adviser, Investments, Pensions, FPC, CeFA, CertPFS, Pensions Administration, Financial Adviser, Pensions Consultant, Paraplanner